Want to Run Facebook Ads, But Are Overwhelmed By the Complexities and Changes?
"Master The Art of Facebook Ads And Easily Stay on The Cutting Edge of What's Working and What's Not"
You may have heard that Facebook ads are a great way to reach new and existing customers. It's true. It is, but you also probably know you can waste a lot of money trying to run ads that don't get results. You may have already tinkered with them and realized there is a lot more to them than meets the eye.
You may be wondering
- What's the best way to reach my own customers and site visitors on Facebook?
- How do I build effective audiences that will respond to my ads?
- Should I use boosts or actual ads and what's the difference?
- How do I effectively test my ads and find the ones that are performing best?
- How do I read all the stats that Facebook is giving me and what should I be looking for?
- How do I tell if it's my ad or audience that isn't good or whether it's my web site that is the problem?
- What ducks do I need to have in a row to be successful with Facebook ads?
You have a few choices when it comes to running Facebook ads. You can either run them yourself or you can hire someone else to manage them for you. I manage Facebook ads every day and you could hire me to manage them for you. But I realize there are some do-it-yourselfers and folks on a budget who would rather learn how to do it themselves.
That's why I've put together my
In this ongoing mastermind group you'll benefit from my decade of advertising experience and my 23 years of online marketing experience. You'll hear what I'm learning in the trenches by managing dozens of Facebook campaigns every month. Plus, you'll be able to ask questions and get answers from me on how to improve your ads or what you need to do next.
The Perfect Blend of Masterminding, Training and Get-It-Done
An added perk to the mastermind format is that you're also going to benefit from what other people are doing in the group. You're going to learn from their questions and what's working for them and what's not.
I absolutely love the mastermind format for this very reason.
Here's something you really need to know...
I don't do masterminds like other people do. I roll up my sleeves and work alongside you. We can pull up your ads on the screen, and I will walk you through what to do with them. My masterminds are an awesome mix of Q&A, brainstorming, teaching and getting-it-done now.
Here's How It Works
On the first and third Tuesday of each month, we'll meet and I'll instruct you on different aspects of Facebook Advertising. We'll cover things like
- Setting Up Your Facebook Pixels and Building Audiences from Them
- Analyzing Your Audience and Building Effective Facebook Audiences
- What Do You Need BEFORE You Run a Single Ad
- How to Know Which Type of Ad to Use and Which to Avoid
- Video Ad Strategies and Gathering Video Viewers Into Audiences
- Headline Tips and Strategies
- Split Testing Strategies
- Understanding Terminology and How to Read the Stats
- Building Your Own Custom Reports that Tell You What You Need to Know
- Discovering where you're losing people -- is it in the ad? the optin page? the sales page? your follow up emails?
Each session will have a training section and a Q&A section so that you learn something new and get your questions answered.
You can also get answers to your questions anytime in between sessions in the Private Facebook Momentum Mastermind Group
Get Ongoing Professional Assistance with Your Facebook Ads
Without Paying Professional Prices for Ongoing Management
Is This Facebook Momentum Mastermind for You?
This program is for you if you are...
- Willing to commit to attend the Momentum Mastermind meetings live. They will be recorded, but the synergy of the group is one of the things that makes this so powerful. You'll want to commit to be there as much as possible.
- A desire to learn and implement what you've learned.
- Supportive of other people and their dreams and ideas.
- Willing to leave criticism of yourself and others at the door.
- Looking for a safe environment to share you're ideas and willing to honor other people's ideas with the same respect you'd like to receive for yours.
Sessions Are Recorded
Each session is recorded and made available to current subscribers. As long as you remain in the group you will have access to that month's recordings.
Have Questions? Book a Free 20-minute Strategy Session to See If This Is a Fit For You
Ready to Get Started?
12:00 pm ET / 11:00 am CT / 10:00 am MT / 9:00 am PT
November 7 and 14
December 5 and 19
January 2 and 16
$49/month through November 30th
Note: You may cancel your membership at any time by emailing email@example.com